Here is a short tutorial on how to get started with Auth0:
- Create an Auth0 account – First, go to the Auth0 website and create an account. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be directed to your dashboard.
- Create a new application – Next, you’ll need to create a new application. To do this, click on the “Applications” tab on your dashboard and select “Create Application”. Choose the type of application you want to create (e.g. Single Page Application, Regular Web Application, etc.) and follow the prompts to set up the application.
- Configure the authentication settings – Once you’ve created your application, you’ll need to configure the authentication settings. This will include specifying the allowed callback URLs and setting up the different authentication methods you want to support (e.g. email/password, social media logins, etc.).
- Integrate Auth0 with your application – With your application and authentication settings configured, you’ll need to integrate Auth0 with your application. Auth0 provides a range of SDKs and documentation to help you do this, depending on the programming language and framework you’re using.
- Test and troubleshoot – Finally, it’s important to test and troubleshoot your integration to make sure everything is working correctly. Auth0 provides a range of tools to help with this, including a testing sandbox and user dashboard, as well as comprehensive documentation and support.
Overall, Auth0 is a powerful and flexible solution for adding authentication and authorization to your web or mobile application. With its ease of use and wide range of features, it can help you save time and resources while ensuring a high level of security and reliability for your users.